WESS Membership Directory
Revision as of 05:38, 8 January 2019 by Rdh7
- The WESS Directory is available for alphabetical browsing.
- To create or update your membership entry:
- (1) Log in. (Contact the wikimaster if you can't log in).
- (2) Enter the edit mode.
- (3) Find or create your name on the list below, following the formatting examples of other entries. Save.
- (4) Make a copy of the membership directory template and insert it after clicking on the link you created in step 3.
- (5) From the template now in place, fill in the details that make the entry distinctively about you. Save.
- (6) Tutorial videos:
- To add a new entry or revise an old one, please ask for your own user name and password.
- The WESS Directory was originally compiled by Heleni Pedersoli and formatted by Kurt De Belder; it was updated and revised in 2004 by Bruce Swann, then converted to wiki space in 2008 by Rowena Griem, Jennifer MacDonald and Richard Hacken.