Gateways and Subject Guides
- An Electronic Version of A Guide to Irish Fiction 1650-1900 A project of An Foras Feasa, NUI Maynooth, providing a digital, searchable version of A Guide to Irish Fiction 1650-1900, produced in print form by Rolf and Magda Loeber, with Anne Mulln Burnham (Four Courts Press, 2006). The Loeber Collection of Irish Fiction now resides in the Hesburgh Library, Notre Dame, and forms the backbone of the Hesburgh Library's Irish Fiction Collection.
- Irish Playography: A comprehensive database of new Irish plays produced professionally since 1904. Irish Theatre Institute.
- Ricorso: Digital Materials for the Study and Appreciation of Anglo-Irish Literature. This website, devised and compiled by Bruce Stewart, comprises a database of bibliographical and biographical information on Irish writers (focused on English language but including Irish language)as well as excerpts from literary works and commentaries.
- CELT Corpus of Electronic Texts: the Free Digital Humanities Resource for Irish history, literature and politics
Library and Archive Websites
- Irish Literary Collections Portal. Finding aids for collections of literary manuscripts at Emory, Boston College,
Pennsylvania State, Southern Illinois University, University of Delaware, U. of Texas at Austin, Wake Forest University and Washington University at St. Louis.
The "Links" page is a directory of websites devoted to James Joyce.