Revision as of 01:40, 29 April 2015 by Aclements
- UCD Digital Library: Digital Humanities and Social Sciences repository at University College Dublin.
- Digital Photographs on the National Library of Ireland's website.
- Documents on Irish Foreign Policy Source material on the development of Irish foreign policy since 1919 -- a project of the Royal Irish Academy, the Department of Foreign Affairs, and the National Archives of Ireland.
Gateways and Guides
- Irish History since 1922 Notre Dame Hesburgh Libraries research guide.
- Seeking Out Primary Sources in Irish History: downloadable linked notes from the WESS 2014 Social Sciences & History discussion group in Philadelphia.
- Irish History Online: An authoritative guide (in progress) to what has been written about Irish history from earliest times to the present. Hosted by the Royal Irish Academy Library (Dublin). It currently contains approximately 75,000 bibliographic records (May 2011).
Resources on Specific Periods, Themes and Events
- Medieval Resources for Ireland (downloadable PDF file)
- Saint Patrick's Confessio Hypertext Stack Royal Irish Academy.
Northern Ireland Conflict
- CAIN Web Service: Conflict and Politics in Northern IrelandThis website is a major clearing house for all kinds of information - documents, bibliographies, links to other sites and history.
- Murals of Northern Ireland A selection of digital images from the collection of Tony Crowley at Claremont College.
- An Gorta Mór, The Great Hunger Quinnipiac University.
- Relocated Remembrance: The Great Famine in Irish (Diaspora) Fiction, 1847-1921 Website of a project at Radboud University Nijmegen, to inventory and study the Famine in fiction written between the Great Famine and the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921.
- Bureau of Military History by the Military Archives and the National Archives.
- The Dublin Music Trade. Database of the music business in Dublin up to 1850.