Revision as of 18:21, 11 April 2014 by Aclements
- Irish Virtual Research Library and Archive: Digital Humanities and Social Sciences repository
- Digital Photographs on the National Library of Ireland's website.
- Documents on Irish Foreign Policy Source material on the development of Irish foreign policy since 1919 -- a project of the Royal Irish Academy, the Department of Foreign Affairs, and the National Archives of Ireland.
Gateways and Guides
- DHO:Discovery: A gateway to Irish digital collections and resources, information and knowledge. Discovery supports the interdisciplinary and inter-institutional sharing of knowledge throughout the HSIS (Humanities Serving Irish Society) consortium and digital research collections of Irish interest.
- Irish History since 1922 Notre Dame Hesburgh Libraries research guide.
- Seeking Out Primary Sources in Irish History: downloadable linked notes from the WESS 2014 Social Sciences & History discussion group in Philadelphia.
- Irish History Online: An authoritative guide (in progress) to what has been written about Irish history from earliest times to the present. Hosted by the Royal Irish Academy Library (Dublin). It currently contains approximately 75,000 bibliographic records (May 2011).
Resources on Specific Periods, Themes and Events
- Medieval Resources for Ireland (downloadable PDF file)
- Saint Patrick's Confessio Hypertext Stack Royal Irish Academy.
Northern Ireland Conflict
- An Gorta Mór, The Great Hunger Quinnipiac University.
- Relocated Remembrance: The Great Famine in Irish (Diaspora) Fiction, 1847-1921 Website of a project at Radboud University Nijmegen, to inventory and study the Famine in fiction written between the Great Famine and the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921.
- The Dublin Music Trade. Database of the music business in Dublin up to 1850.