WESS International Conference Planning Committee
Purposes and Origins
Explore the possibilities for a 3rd WESS International Conference in 2010 in Spain or in 2012 in a European location. Prepare a proposal to submit to the WESS Executive Committee at Annual in Anaheim that will incorporate dates, location, target audience, outline of a financial plan, project deadlines and planning infrastructure. Survey the WESS membership periodically when making decisions, e.g., dates. Explore partnerships with other associations and ACRL sections, as appropriate. Create a sub-committee on program planning; charge it with developing potential program themes to present to WESS at Annual Conference in Anaheim. Form other sub-committees as appropriate.
Current Leadership & Members
- Adan Griego, Chair
- Frances Allen (2008 - 2010)
- Stephen Atkins (2008 - 2010)
- John M. Cullars (2008 - 2010)
- Sarah E. How (2008 - 2010)
- Thomas M. Izbicki (2007 - 2010)
- Thea L. Lindquist (2007 - 2010)
- Rebecca R. Malek-Wiley (2007 - 2010)
- Anne Oechtering (2008 - 2010)
- Claude Henry Potts (2008 - 2010)
- Louis John Reith (2007 - 2010)
- Brian William Vetruba (2008 - 2010)
- Sarah G. Wenzel (2007 - 2010)
- Tory Ondrla (Staff Liaison--2007 - 2010)
©2019 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
WESS is grateful to
- the volunteers whose work has made this possible.
- the Association of College and Research Libraries for its support.
- the American Library Association for permission to use copyright materials.