- Mailing Address:
- Project MUSE
- 2715 N. Charles Street
- Baltimore, MD 21218
- Work Phone: 410-516-6992
- Fax: 410-516-8805
- E-mail: AnnS@muse.jhu.edu
- Institution: Project MUSE / Johns Hopkins University Press
- Title: Manager, International Sales and Special Markets
- Geographical Areas: Entire World
- Subjects: Humanties, Social Sciences
- Tasks: sell MUSE e-book and e-journal collections to libraries and consortia, manage sales agents.
- Languages known: French, Spanish. Have also studied Italian, Portuguese, Catalan. Basic reading knowledge of German and Dutch.
- M.L.S. Library and Information Science. Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. June 1991.
- M.A., West European Studies. Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. August 1991.
Received Foreign Language/Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship for the study of Catalan language and culture (September 1986-May 1987).
- B.A., French. Indiana University. Bloomington, IN. May 1986.
Major: French Language and Literature Concentrations: Political Science, Spanish
- American Library Association, 1990-
- Society for Scholarly Publishing 2004-
- Special Libraries Association, 1990-92, 1998-99, 2004-2006
- Council for European Studies, 1991-2005
- European Union Studies Association, 1992-2005
- Professional Service (committees, etc.): Member, WESS Research & Planning 2012-2013. Memberhip WESS Membership Committee, 2013-. Chair, WESS Membership Committee 2009-2011. Member, WESS Executive Committee, 2009-2011