Recruitment Committee Meetings- 2010 Annual Agenda
ALA Annual Meeting 2010
WHEN: Saturday, June 26, 2010 8-10 a.m.
WHERE: Washington, D.C.; Grand Hyatt Washington INDEPENDENCE E (double check schedule for changes)
Chair: George I. Paganelis email@example.com
- Welcome/Introductions (need volunteer to take minutes)
- Volunteer to attend ALA Recruitment Assembly, June 28 from 8-10 a.m. at the Washington Convention Center (WCC) Room 154B
- Recruitment Committee Web site (wiki) on WESSWeb: http://wessweb.info/index.php/Academic_Librarianship_%26_Foreign_Languages_Recruitment_Page
- Job Shadowing Program
- Liaising with other scholarly groups and ALA units
- Personal/local recruitment efforts
- Recruitment promotional video
- Transition to new chair/committee members
- New/other business
- Action items/tasks by Midwinter 2011
This site is an outreach project of the Western European Studies Section (WESS), a section within the Association of College and Research Libraries, itself a division of the American Library Association.
Brought to you by the WESS Recruitment to the Profession Committee
©2019 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
URL of this Web page: http://wessweb.info/index.php/Recruitment_Committee_Meetings-_2010_Annual_Agenda