Recruitment Committee Meetings- 2009 Midwinter Agenda
Virtual Midwinter Meeting (via e-mail)
Any WESS member interested in recruitment and the Committee's work is invited to participate in the discussion. If interested, please send an e-mail to George I. Paganelis (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Jan. 14th.
- Each agenda item will be sent in a separate email to the group.
- When commenting on a particular agenda item, please reply using the email for that topic.
- Please remember to reply to all.
- Because of the short lag time before Midwinter, minutes won't be distributed until after Midwinter.
For questions or concerns, contact George I. Paganelis (email@example.com).
- Recruitment Committee Web site (wiki): -- Jan. 15
- Job Shadowing Program -- Jan. 15
- ACRL funding of two WESS members to present on recruitment at learned society meetings -- Jan. 15
- Liaising with professional groups & other ALA units -- Jan. 16
- Personal/local recruitment efforts -- Jan. 16
- Recruitment activities at Midwinter--possibly need volunteer to attend ALA Recruitment Assembly, Monday morning -- Jan. 16
- New business -- Jan. 20
- Action items/tasks by Annual 2009 -- Jan. 20
This site is an outreach project of the Western European Studies Section (WESS), a section within the Association of College and Research Libraries, itself a division of the American Library Association.
Brought to you by the WESS Recruitment to the Profession Committee
©2019 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
URL of this Web page: http://wessweb.info/index.php/Recruitment_Committee_Meetings-_2009_Midwinter_Agenda