Recruitment Committee Meetings- 2008 Annual Agenda
Annual 2008 in Anaheim
WHEN: Saturday, June 28, 8-10am
WHERE: Hilton Anaheim (HIL) Conference Rm. 8. (double check schedule for changes)
Chair: Brian Vetruba, email@example.com
- Introductions (need volunteer to take minutes) -- 5 min.
- ACRL funding of WESS recruitment/formation of selection committee-- 20 min.
- Recruitment wiki on WESSWeb: http://wessweb.info/index.php/Academic_Librarianship_%26_Foreign_Languages_Recruitment_Page -- 20 min.
- Job Shadowing -- 20 min.
- Advertising new recruitment website, job shadowing to ACRL/ALA/library organizations and learned socieities -- 15 min.
- Liaising with ACRL/ALA/library organizations and learned societies -- 15 min.
- Personal recruitment efforts -- 5 min.
- Transition to new chair/new committee members -- 10 min.
- New business -- 5 min.
This site is an outreach project of the Western European Studies Section (WESS), a section within the Association of College and Research Libraries, itself a division of the American Library Association.
Brought to you by the WESS Recruitment to the Profession Committee
©2019 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
URL of this Web page: http://wessweb.info/index.php/Recruitment_Committee_Meetings-_2008_Annual_Agenda