Membership Committee Minutes 2019 Midwinter
- ACRL ESS Membership Committee
- ALA Midwinter Meeting, Seattle
- Saturday, January 27, 2019
- 8:30-10:00 A.M.
- Olive 8, Rm. Azure
- Welcome and introductions
- Old Business: - Minutes
- ESS Membership numbers updates: June 2018 – 588 members, December 2018 – 568 members
- Update on Happy Hour (Seattle): Elephant & Castle, about 30 people in attendance.
- Boat cruise planning (Washington, DC): Information about the cruise was sent to ACRL and all paperwork has been signed. The cruise will take place on Sunday, June 23.The committee will provide more information at a later time.
- New Business - Minutes
- Leadership: Joanneke and Manuel will continue as co-chairs of ESS Membership Committee for 2019-2020.
- Mentorship: Membership Committee will establish a pilot mentorship program for new ESS member for 2019-2020. More information will be shared at a later time.
- Submitted by Joanneke Elliott, Co-Chair (Joanneke@email.unc.edu)