Frankfurt Area Guide: Shopping
Shopping near the Book Fair
- Skyline Plaza
- Connected to the Book Fair grounds near the main entrance.
- In addition to the drug store listed below, there is one in Skyline Plaza.
- Apotheke im Hauptbahnof
- Pharmacy (a drug store, narrowly defined) in the Main Train Station
Other Shopping in Frankfurt
- Shopping in Frankfurt
- A general guide to shopping in town.
Shopping in the Rhein-Main region
- Shopping in Mainz
- This shopping guide to Gutenberg-City Mainz offers a spectrum from simple basics to exclusive shops.
- Shopping in Bad Homburg
- In the leisurely spa surroundings, shopping is available in galleries, centers, arcades, streets, and even shops.
- Shopping in Wiesbaden
- There are plenty of chain stores, boutiques and shops In the Old Quarter or along the mile-long pedestrian zone.
- Unfortunately, the outdoor Christmas markets do not open until late November or early December,
- but there are other options for those wanting to bring Christmas items from Germany.
- Handwerkskunst has two stores in Frankfurt.
- One is located directly on the Römer at Braubachstrasse 39 and the other one is at Hasengasse 9.
- The World’s Largest Cuckoo-Clock store (Die grösste Kuckucksuhr der Welt) in Wiesbaden is located at An den Quellen 3.
- Mainz is home to the Cuckoo's Nest Mainz (Kuckucksnest Mainz) located at Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring 78.
- Perhaps the most well-known of the German Christmas stores is Käthe Wohlfahrt with several stores in Germany.
- Five alone are located in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. The closest ones to Frankfurt are located in Rüdesheim and Heidelberg.