Frankfurt Area Guide: Lodging
- Frankfurt Tourism site: Accomodation
- Possibilities through the Book Fair in cooperation with Frankfurt Tourism include hotels, private rented rooms, hostels and campgrounds.
- Hotels run the gamut from inexpensive to the exact opposite.
- Private Accomodation
- Private rooms can be rented from 60-90 Euros per night.
- Hostels are the least expensive option at less than 25 Euros per night (sometimes half that).
- Hotels in the Frankfurt Area
- A list of hotels in Frankfurt and the surrounding Rhine-Main region ranging from the simple guesthouse, boarding house and B & B right up to the 5-star luxury retreat.
- The Frankfurt Airport website provides a user-friendly, criteria-based hotel-search database for lodgings within 30 kilometers (18 miles).
- A hotel at or near the airport allows for a 15-minute S-Bahn connection to Frankfurt main train station.
- TripAdvisor hotel rankings for Frankfurt.
- See also hotel possibilities in nearby cities (below).
Nearby Cities in the Region
- If you are willing to commute by rail (with fares covered by Book Fair registration ticket), you can find some bargains.