Discussion Group Chairs 2009-2010
Discussion Groups (2009-2010)
- Chair: Cason Snow(Northern Illinois University)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Colin McCaffrey (Washington University in St. Louis)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chair: Michelle Emanuel (University of Mississippi)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Anne Oechtering (Staatsbibliothek Berlin - SPK)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chair: Anna Shparberg (Rice University)
- E-mail: shparberg @ rice.edu
- Chair: Deb Raftus (University of Washington)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Anna Sveinbjornsson (University of Washington)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chair: Kate Brooks (University of Minnesota)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Heather Lea Moulaison (University of Ottawa)
- E-mail: hmoulais -at- uottawa.ca
Electronic Discussion Groups
- Although not formally organized by WESS, these groups grew out of it and often continue WESS discussions between meetings.
- Meeting schedules and other WESS announcements.
- To subscribe send an email to email@example.com, stating your name and preferred e-mail address.
- Post messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A web interface is also available at: http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/wess-l.html.
- News of interest to members of the Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Discussion Group.
- To subscribe send e-mail message to email@example.com, stating your name and preferred e-mail address.
- List members may post messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (formerly WESS-CMSLDG-L) News of interest to members of the College and Medium-sized Libraries Discussion Group.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following text without the quotations and substituting the appropriate text for the name: "subscribe wess-cml yourname" The listserv software will send you a "Command confirmation request" to your originating email address. As a final step in the subscription process you must follow the instructions in the email from Listserv, either visiting a particular web address or replying to the message.
- WESS-CML has historically been a low volume list and dependent on its subscribers for content. Feel free to pose questions, issues or general comments to the group on any issue related to Western European studies or just say hello to your colleagues.
- Unsubscribing from WESS-CML: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your subscribed address with the words "unsubscribe wess-cml" (with the quotes) as the only text.
- Post messages to email@example.com.
- News and Discussion for librarians who work with materials from the German speaking countries.
- To be included, e- mail campbell at virginia.edu, stating your name and preferred e-mail address.
- Post messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (formerly ROMList and wess-romance-l )
- News of interest to members of the Romance_Languages_Discussion_Group and library issues related to the Romance-language areas of Europe.
- To subscribe send a message to email@example.com
- Post messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A web interface is also available at: http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A0=WESS-ROM.
- Library issues related to Nordic area studies and the Scandinavian Discussion Group.
- For information, see NORD-LIB Discussion Group in the Scandinavian Studies Web.
WESS-SSH Electronic Discussion Group
- The Social Sciences and History electronic discussion list, WESS-SSH, is maintained by Heidi Madden.
- It provides news and discussion for librarians who work with social sciences and history materials and patrons.
- To be included, email heidi.madden at duke.edu, stating your name and preferred e-mail address.
- Post messages to email@example.com
See the History of WESS for earlier WESS Discussion Group Chairs.
See the WESS Manual for additional information about discussion groups.
Return to WessWeb Main Page
©2018 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
WESS is grateful to
- the volunteers whose work has made this possible.
- the Association of College and Research Libraries for its support.
- the American Library Association for permission to use copyright materials.