- Web Site: http://www.casalini.it/
- Description: Casalini Libri was established in 1958 with the twin purposes of advancing the profile of Italian culture and learning across the globe, as well as providing a first-class bibliographic search and supply service for academic libraries. Still a family-run business, remaining faithful to its original objectives, Casalini Libri develops services to assist publishers and institutions in facing the challenges of scholarly publishing in a changing market. The innovative Digital Division was created in 2000 to explore the possibilities and challenges of electronic publishing and created an initial digital library.
- Casalini Libri is recognised as one of the leading suppliers of publications from across Southern Europe to libraries and institutions worldwide. Providing an efficient and personalised service, combining the supply of publications with a range of solutions that facilitate selection, acquisition and processing workflows. The advanced Torrossa platform, the evolution of Casalini Libri’s original digital library, was launched in 2011, providing visibility and support to academic publishers, while simplifying purchasing, licensing and access for institutions.
- Contact Information:
- Casalini Libri s.p.a.
- Via Benedetto da Maiano, 3
- 50014 Fiesole FI
- Information and general correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders by e-mail: email@example.com
- North American Sales Representation:
- Patricia O'Loughlin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products and Services: monographs and serials, firm orders, electronic resources, MARC records, physical processing, approval plans