Scandinavian Discussion Group
Purposes and Origins
- To discuss topics of current interest relating to the acquisition, organization, and use of materials emanating from the Nordic countries of Western Europe or pertaining to any aspect of Scandinavian study.
- Established in 1990, this discussion group has an annually elected chair, and a secretary.
- Mara M J Egherman, MA, MLIS
- Collection Management Librarian
- Central College
- Pella IA 50219
Meeting Schedules and Agendas
(to create new agenda: use template)
- Midwinter 2013 (Seattle)
- Midwinter 2010 (Boston)
- Midwinter 2009 (Denver)
- Midwinter 2008 (Philadelphia)
(to create new minutes: use template)
Electronic Discussion Group
Copyright © 1996-2011 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.