Romance Languages Discussion Group
Purpose and Origins
- To discuss topics of current interest relating to the acquisition, organization, and use of materials emanating from the Romance-language-speaking countries of Western Europe, or pertaining to any aspect of the study of these countries.
- Established in 1990, the Romance Languages Discussion Group has an annually elected chair and a secretary/chair-elect.
- Chair: Lidia Uziel (Yale University), 2012-2013
- Chair: Libby Chenault (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), 2011-2012
Meeting Schedules and Agendas
(to create new agenda: use template)
- Agenda Annual 2013 (Chicago)
- Agenda Midwinter 2013 (Seattle)
- Agenda Annual 2012 (Anaheim)
- Agenda Midwinter 2012 (Dallas) - plus - Suggested Readings
- Agenda Annual 2011 (New Orleans, LA)
- Agenda Annual 2010 (Washington, DC)
- Agenda Midwinter 2010 (Boston)
- Agenda Annual 2009 (Chicago)
- Agenda Midwinter 2009 (Denver)
- Agenda Midwinter 2004 (San Diego)
- Agenda Annual 2003 (Toronto)
- Agenda Midwinter 2003 (Philadelphia)
- Agenda Annual 2001 (San Francisco)
- Agenda Midwinter 2000 (San Antonio)
(to create new minutes: use template)
- 2013 Midwinter
- 2011 Midwinter
- 2010 Annual
- 2010 Midwinter
- 2007 Annual
- 2006 Midwinter
- 2005 Annual
- 2004 Midwinter
Electronic Discussion Group
- We're 20! Read about us in the Spring 2010 WESS Newsletter.
- Resources for Collection Development compiled by Bryan Skib
- Publishing Information for Romance Language Countries compiled by Jeffry Larson.
Copyright © 1996-2013 by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, non-commercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.