Languages and Literature BSW
- European Minority Languages. Expansive starting point for English, Scots, Brythonic (Breton, Welsh, Cornish) and Goidelic (Irish Gaelic, Manx, Scottish Gaelic) linguistic resources.
- Gaelic and Gaelic Culture (U. North Carolina-Chapel Hill).
- Ethnologue. Gateway to other sites including those on Cornish, Irish Gaelic, in addition to Welsh, Scottish Gaelicl and Resources linguistic resources .
- Yamada Language Center (U. Oregon). Great source for resources pertaining to English, Gaelic, Irish Gaelic, Old English, Scottish Gaelic, Scots, and Welsh.
- Omniglot A comprehensive resource covering dozens of languages.
ACRL Literary Resources
- Links to Selected Resources for Literature in English (LES). Official links page for the Literatures in English Section of ACRL.
Other Literary Resources
The editor for the British Studies Web is Gordon Anderson
( University of Minnesota). We welcome contributors.
Comments and further suggestions may be sent to: ganderso @ umn.edu".
The British Studies Web is one part of the Western European Studies Section Web of resources for Western European studies.
These web pages do not necessarily represent the views of the participatinglibraries nor of their sponsoring institutions.